Dr. Paul Haider – Master Herbalist and Spiritual Teacher for over 20 years, helping people to recover and feel healthy. You can also find Dr. Haider on FB under Dr. Paul Haider, Healing Herbs, and at http://www.paulhaider.com – feel free to contact him any time.
1. Green Juicing is very important, green juicing will stop the cycle of chronic inflammation and thus get your inflamed nerves back in shape. Juicing cucumbers, celery, kale, parsley, spinach, broccoli, and any other greens will get you back on track. Stay away from white bread, processed foods, artificial colors and flavors, sweets, corn oils, fast food, and lots of caffeine (green tea is OK). Also green juicing can help you cleans your body of toxins that might be causing your nerve pain.
2. Drink lots of water, water is the main ingredient in your body and without water you can start the inflammation process, drink water even before you are thirsty.
3. Ginger is great for nerve pain… and will help to get rid of inflammation and thus lower the inflammation of all the nerves in your body.
4. Turmeric is one of the best herbs for inflammation and will stop the process and help you to feel like new again.
5. Herbs like Vervain, Wild Lettuce, Valerian, Crampbark, and St. Johns Wort will also lower inflammation and help to relax and sooth your jangled nerves at the same time, plus help in the healing process of nerves and lower your stress level.
6. Omega 3 oils are very important, Omega 3 oils are full of great anti-inflammatories and will help to sooth away inflammation and start the healing process.
7. Skullcap helps to strengthen the nervous system and bring relief to inflamed nerves that need attention.
8. Lobelia is another herb that helps to sooth, relax, and get rid of tension caused by contracted muscles putting pressure on nerves.
9. Black Cohash works great with some of the relaxing herbs already mentioned above, especially valerian. Helping to sooth,and regenerate irritated nerves and get the body moving in the right direction for healing.
10. Damiana works wonders if your nerve pain is caused by exercising too hard or having an accident that caused trauma to some area of your body.
11. Antioxidants are important, start taking Acai Berry, Camu Camu Fruit, Grape Seed Extract, Avocado Seed Extract, and many more great antioxidants.
12. Bitters are important for the body and some say that taking Swedish Bitters (which you can order on-line) can help to heal nerve pain.
13. Acupuncture can start the process of getting the power of chi moving in your body. Also learning to move chi in your body can help, learn QiGong or Tai Chi, both of which help circulate and build vital energy.
14. Arnica, Peppermint oil, and topical creams containing Capsaicin applied topically can work to fight inflammation and help with pain.
15. Take supplements (vitamin deficiencies can cause nerve pain) that promote nerve regeneration such as B Vitamins (especially B-1, B-6 and B-12), Vitamins D & E, Zinc, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Lipoic Acid, N-Acetylcysteine, and GABA.
16. Meditate is important, meditate first thing in the morning and the last thing at night for 15 to 20 minutes. Meditation calms the mind/body causing inflammation to subside.
17. Walk, walking is not only good for the body, it’s also works great for the mind. Walking gets endorphins going in your body thus generating serotonin in your brain… so slowly your aches and pains start to disappear.
18. Yoga is great for nerve pain and will sooth away those burning sensations with easy stretching and get your mind and body on the right track. Self-hypnosis and Biofeedback can also help lower or even end your nerve pain.
19. Lose weight, being obese can start the inflammation process and just losing a few pounds can lower pain level and get you moving.
20. Get a good nights rest, without sleep you start the cycle of chronic inflammation, so find out what’s causing you from not sleeping well and start sleeping deeply.
Source: Universal Mobile Times